- All clinics booked by appointment only.
- Most vaccines require a second dose for maximum effectiveness.
- Vaccines are administered are given by appointment only. Clinic locations are announced at the time doses are received.
- You will receive a custom link by email to book your appointment when it's your turn. For help booking, watch this video to ensure your appointment is confirmed.
- For questions, cancellations, or help with registration, please call (254) 750-1890 (agents are available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. (Se habla espanol.)
- Please do not show up more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please bring a form of identification to your appointment (school ID, work ID, driver's license, utility bill, etc.)
- Be prepared to wait about 15-30 minutes after receiving it depending on your individual risk factors.
- Note: If you have received any other vaccine in the past 14 days or plan on receiving any other vaccine within the next 14 days (shingles, pneumonia, flu, etc.), you are not eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at this time.
- Your second dose does not have to be from the same provider but does have to be the same brand of vaccine.
- Be on the lookout for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org, for your second dose and a text message as well. Please check your email spam folders.
- If your first dose was received at a Waco-McLennan County Public Health District clinic, you will be contacted for your second dose. (Watch your email and all phone calls that start with 750 around that time. More on second doses.
- Keep your shot record to present it for your second dose.
Waco Transit is available to provide transportation to the vaccine clinic if you need it. Please call (254) 750-1620, at least 24 hours before your appointment to schedule.
- Please protect our clinic staff! If you are feeling ill or are quarantined due to COVID-19 exposure on the day of your appointment, please reach out and cancel or reschedule at (254) 750-1890.
- Vaccine FAQs
- More about vaccine distribution
- Information about vaccine allergic reactions from the CDC
Forms for Review:
(Can be printed/filled out in advance or available on-site.)
How the Waitlist Works
- Please enter your contact information accurately.
- Staff will contact you as clinic appointments open in order of sign up.
If you want to help sign up other eligible individuals to the list, please do so with their name and information.
- If you no longer need an appointment or received your vaccine at another location, please call us at (254) 750-1890 so we can provide appointments to those who need them.
- Note: those waiting for their second dose do not have to be on the waitlist.