Vaccine Clinic Info & Schedules
About Your Appointment
- All clinics can be booked by appointment -OR- walk in's are welcome.
- Be prepared to wait about 15-30 minutes after your vaccine is administered.
- Waco Transit is available to provide transportation to the vaccine clinic if you need it. Please call (254) 750-1620, at least 24 hours before your appointment to schedule.
- Your second dose does not have to be from the same provider but does have to be the same brand of vaccine.
- Be on the lookout for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org, for your second dose and a text message as well. Please check your email spam folders.
- Keep your shot record to present it for your second dose.
- If you are feeling ill or are quarantined due to COVID-19 exposure on the day of your appointment, please reach out and cancel or reschedule at (254) 750-1890.
- Information about vaccine allergic reactions from the CDC
The Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer vaccines and boosters are available. The Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11 years of age is available at all locations. Parents or a consenting adult must accompany their minor children to receive the vaccine. Walk-Ins are welcome, and registration for a scheduled appointment is available at covidwaco.com.
Thursday, August 11
2101 W. Loop 340
10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
1100 JL Davis, E Texas Ave
4:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M.
Saturday, August 13
Providence @ The BASE
Extraco Events Center
4401 Bosque Blvd.
8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
The Waco-McLennan County Public Health District is providing at-home COVID-19 vaccines. Schedule a home-based COVID-19 vaccine appointment.