Are you interested in helping our community increase COVID-19 vaccinations?
Consider becoming a COVID-19 Vaccine Ambassador!
Vaccine Ambassadors are volunteers who want to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in Waco and McLennan County.
They help us with:
- Sharing accurate, up to date COVID-19 information
- Answering frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines
- Assisting with vaccination registration
- Empowering others to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- Encouraging community member to take proactive COVID prevention measures
To become an ambassador, register at:
The only requirement is a 45-minute training, done via Zoom for convenience.
For more information contact us at VaccineReps@wacotx.gov