ABOUT THE MIDWAY ISD DASHBOARD
- The dashboard is updated each morning.
- A mobile view-sized dashboard is available on the COVID Reporting page.
- The dashboard is created to give parents a transparent report on the current conditions in which their child(ren) attend school. We hope to dispel rumors of outbreaks by providing factual data on this dashboard, and to eliminate confusion of actual cases versus people absent due to quarantine or any other numerous reasons. MISD will also notify guardians of campus and classroom cases via email, and we will contact guardians directly if contact tracing investigations indicate probable exposure.
- Information for the dashboard is compiled by MISD nurses based on a count of lab-confirmed, positive cases. MISD will not share personally identifiable information about individuals who have tested positive.
- The dashboard includes the number of current cases in each grade at each campus.