Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Masks
Face coverings are required when inside commercial businesses in Waco and McLennan County
How can a business be compliant with the order to wear face coverings?
- You must adopt a Health and Safety Policy as described in the order. At a minimum, the policy must require all employees and visitors to wear a face covering in your business when you cannot ensure sufficient social/physical distancing (6 feet between persons from different households).
- You must notify your employees and visitors of the policy by posting signage in a conspicuous location (for example, at the entrance to the business, in employee breakrooms, at job sites, and at points of sale).
TEMPLATE SIGNS FOR PRINT HERE: (B&W print) (Color print)
- You must implement the policy by:
- Notifying your employees and visitors of the policy;
- Requiring your employees to wear a face covering while at work when maintaining sufficient physical distance from another person is impossible or unlikely; and
- Requiring visitors to wear a face covering when visiting your business or facilities.