Community COVID-19 Testing in McLennan County
Registration for testing is required at: mycovidappointment.com
or by calling 1-833-213-0643.
The test is a PCR, self-administered, shallow nose swab and results will be available within 48 to 72 hours after taking the test.
- There are 200 tests available per day.
- To qualify for testing you should be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to get tested.
- The expense for the test will be billed either to your health insurance if you have it, or to the federal program for the uninsured for anyone that is uninsured.
- Individuals are encouraged to check with your insurance provider to confirm before scheduling a test.
- No one will be turned away if they do not have insurance.
REMINDER: Testing remains available at local providers throughout McLennan County. Local clinics and pharmacies have COVID-19 testing available to the public.
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention recommends anyone who has not been fully vaccinated and has symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should get tested.
Where can I get a COVID-19 test?
Testing is available throughout McLennan County at the sites listed below. Please call first for a pre-screening and an appointment. You do not have to be an established patient to receive a COVID-19 test.
You can set up a screening and appointment online or by phone. 1-888-427-9723
You can set up a screening and appointment online or by phone. 1-833-919-1680
Drive-through testing location
You can set up a screening and appointment online or by phone. New patient hotline: 254-313-4610. Current patients: 254-313-4200.