For Immediate Help with Mental Health Issues
Or call 866-752-3451 toll-free for mental health crisis assistance from the Heart of Texas Region MHMR.
Texans Recovering Together
The Texans Recovering Together Crisis Counseling Program offers free, short-term crisis counseling by phone or tele-video for individuals, families, and groups living in McLennan, Limestone, Hill, Freestone, Falls, and Bosque counties. To request a counselor reach out to you, please click the link: COVID-19 Counseling Request Form (link opens in new window). Or call 1-866-576-1101 toll-free.
The program is available RIGHT NOW! It’s designed to help people recover and rebuild their lives after a disaster. COVID-19 is a declared disaster! Texans Recovering Together supports short-term interventions that involve the following counseling goals:
- Help anybody affected by the disaster understand their current situation and reactions
- Reduce stress and providing emotional support
- Assisting survivors in reviewing their disaster recovery options
- Promoting the use of or developing coping strategies
- Connecting survivors with other people and agencies who can help in the recovery process
- Services are FREE, anonymous, confidential, and available by virtual visit
- Contact information: (866) 576-1101
For Supportive Counseling
Free phone counseling is available through Heart of Texas Region MHMR. These services are free, anonymous, confidential, and supportive in nature, to assist people in identifying and accessing personal and community resources to help in recovery from stress of the pandemic.
Is COVID-19 overloading your mind? Know the signs:
- Elevated fear reactions regarding the disaster
- Sleeping issues
- Increased feelings of anxiety or depression
- You don't feel safe when venturing out of your home
Programa de Asesoramiento en Crisis (CCP)
Nuestra ayuda para usted es:
- Accesible con una llamada