- On June 18, the CDC announced its recommendation that children age 6 months and older should get a Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- The CDC recommends that everyone age 5 and older get a COVID-19 booster dose.
- Order free, at-home COVID-19 tests. Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 3 sets of 4 free at-home tests. (Federal Government program.)
- The FDA authorized a 2nd booster dose of either the Pfizer or the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for individuals 50 years and older and certain immunocompromised individuals. Learn more.
- The Waco-McLennan County Public Health District is providing at-home COVID-19 vaccines. Schedule a home-based COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- The Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11 years of age is available.