Welcome to the official website designed to keep citizens of Waco & McLennan County updated on all aspects of the progress toward containment of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, in our area.
Downloadable Flyers for Upcoming COVID-19 Testing Dates!
Please click on a button below for downloadable flyers listing upcoming FREE COVID-19 testing dates in McLennan County. Please note that additional dates will be added as they are confirmed. We hope you will share these with your employees, at your place of worship, and so on.
Latest updates to this website:
- Daily updates to surge testing for COVID-19
- Added Counseling Request Form to Coping with Stress page (9-24)
- Added revised Baylor Dashboard (9-23)
- Added Texas Education Agency dashboard (9-22)
- Added link to Waco ISD COVID-19 Dashboard (9-18)
- Return to Work - FAQ was updated with the latest guidance. (9-14)
- Added info about the Salvation Army's new Emergency Assistance program for those affected by COVID-19 on the Community Resources page.(9-14)
- McLennan Community College COVID Dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (9-9)
- Added free COVID-19 testing dates for September and October: https://covidwaco.com/covid-testing/where-to-get-tested/ (9-2)
- Updated Nursing Home Data: https://covidwaco.com/nursing-home-data/ (ongoing, weekly)
- Added Search bar to every page (9-1)
- Midway ISD COVID dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (9-1)
- Added new page, "FAQ on Dashboards and Statistics" under the Dashboards and Data tab. (9-1)
- Added a blog. Watch the blog for updates, news, and articles.
- Moved links to area cities' official pages, to Community Resources.
- Baylor COVID dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (added 8-24)
- New Financial Navigator service available on the Resources tab. (added 8-24)
- Added the LIVE PROGRAM LINK and video tutorials to "Rental/Mortgage Assistance" under Resources (también en español) - added 8-24
- Added Back to School Handbook on the "Toolkit for K-12 Schools" under Schools tab
- Added Spanish translations to the downloadable Excel spreadsheet on the Dashboard pages
- Added Spanish to the "Coping with Stress" page
- Created a "Schools" tab to group school-related info
- Created separate page for "Waco Safe Business List" as the list has grown so long
- Installed new header graphics for desktop and mobile to freshen the look
- Combined all references to masks on the FAQ on Masks page
- Created a new "Declarations and Orders" page under Reopening tab
- Created a new "Media" page under Resources tab
- Added McLennan County Indigent Care to Community Resources
- We've added a dashboard in Spanish! Go to the Dashboards tab to see the "Tablero en Español"
- Under “Your Health” tab, we have added:
Question about the website? See something missing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General questions for the Health District? Please email email@example.com and they will forward to the appropriate person.