Welcome to the official website designed to keep citizens of Waco & McLennan County updated on all aspects of the progress toward containment of the coronavirus, or COVID-19, in our area.
Latest updates to this website:
- Added Counseling Request Form to Coping with Stress page (9-24)
- Added revised Baylor Dashboard (9-23)
- Added Texas Education Agency dashboard (9-22)
- Added link to Waco ISD COVID-19 Dashboard (9-18)
- Return to Work - FAQ was updated with the latest guidance. (9-14)
- Added info about the Salvation Army's new Emergency Assistance program for those affected by COVID-19 on the Community Resources page.(9-14)
- McLennan Community College COVID Dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (9-9)
- Added free COVID-19 testing dates for September and October: https://covidwaco.com/covid-testing/where-to-get-tested/ (9-2)
- Updated Nursing Home Data: https://covidwaco.com/nursing-home-data/ (ongoing, weekly)
- Added Search bar to every page (9-1)
- Midway ISD COVID dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (9-1)
- Added new page, "FAQ on Dashboards and Statistics" under the Dashboards and Data tab. (9-1)
- Added a blog. Watch the blog for updates, news, and articles.
- Moved links to area cities' official pages, to Community Resources.
- Baylor COVID dashboard is now available on the Dashboards tab. (added 8-24)
- New Financial Navigator service available on the Resources tab. (added 8-24)
- Added the LIVE PROGRAM LINK and video tutorials to "Rental/Mortgage Assistance" under Resources (también en español) - added 8-24
- Added Back to School Handbook on the "Toolkit for K-12 Schools" under Schools tab
- Added Spanish translations to the downloadable Excel spreadsheet on the Dashboard pages
- Added Spanish to the "Coping with Stress" page
- Created a "Schools" tab to group school-related info
- Created separate page for "Waco Safe Business List" as the list has grown so long
- Installed new header graphics for desktop and mobile to freshen the look
- Combined all references to masks on the FAQ on Masks page
- Created a new "Declarations and Orders" page under Reopening tab
- Created a new "Media" page under Resources tab
- Added McLennan County Indigent Care to Community Resources
- We've added a dashboard in Spanish! Go to the Dashboards tab to see the "Tablero en Español"
- Under “Your Health” tab, we have added:
Question about the website? See something missing? Please email [email protected].
General questions for the Health District? Please email [email protected] and they will forward to the appropriate person.