FREE COVID-19 TESTING TODAY!
In partnership with the Waco-McLennan County Office of Emergency Management and the Texas Division of Emergency Management, we are offering free COVID-19 testing on August 13-15. Testing is FREE. These are cheek swab tests with results back in 24 to 72 hours. (Results times vary.)
If you suspect you may have the Coronavirus (COVID-19), you are encouraged to be tested.
August 13th – 15th:
MCC Highlander Gym
1710 Powell Dr
Waco, TX, 76708
Walk-up & no registration required
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Latest updates to this website:
- Created separate page for "Waco Safe Business List" as the list has grown so long
- Installed new header graphics for desktop and mobile to freshen the look
- Combined all references to masks on the FAQ on Masks page
- Created a new "Declarations and Orders" page under Reopening tab
- Created a new "Media" page under Resources tab
- Added McLennan County Indigent Care to Community Resources
- We've added a dashboard in Spanish! Go to the Dashboards tab to see the "Tablero en Español"
- We've added two new pages under Resources:
- Under “Your Health” tab, we have added:
- Under “Reopening” tab, added:
- Created a DASHBOARDS tab.
- We put a link to the Grassroots community resources map on the community resources tab
Question about the website? See something missing? Please email [email protected].
General questions for the Health District? Please email [email protected] and they will forward to the appropriate person.