- Order free, at-home COVID-19 tests. Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 2 sets of 4 free at-home tests. (Federal Government program.)
- The FDA authorized a 2nd booster dose of either the Pfizer or the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for individuals 50 years and older and certain immunocompromised individuals. Learn more.
- Community COVID-19 Testing Locations
- The Waco-McLennan County Public Health District is providing at-home COVID-19 vaccines. Schedule a home-based COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Learn more about the Omicron variant from DSHS and the CDC.
- Booster doses available for Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, and Pfizer vaccines. Learn more.
- The Pfizer vaccine for children 5 to 11 years of age is available.
- Over 330 Waco area doctors signed a letter in support of vaccines. English - Spanish
- Schedule an appointment for a vaccine here! Anyone age 5 and up is eligible. (Walk-ins welcome.) Emails come to you from: firstname.lastname@example.org for vaccine appointments.